Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sarah Wynter !!!

I don't know that many of you here may know who this lovely young lady is. That is, unless you're a big fan of the TV show "24". Sarah's character played a big role in season 3 or 4, as I recall. In any case, she's here today for one reason... the toe cleavage she's sporting in these photos. Very, very nice. These are one of the first pairs of Louboutin I recall seeing. This model has been shown in previous posts of Terri Hatcher (here) and Sophia Bush (here) .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her toes are sayin...let us out let us out pleaseeee it's hot & dark & sarah's replies...no no no the fellas love cleavage. I thank girls like that.

Anonymous said...

I love the pinky-pop with the strap holding it back. A little restraint can be quite sexy.

Sidney Smith said...

I have to, with respect, disagree w/shrimp. Although the toe cleavage is letter perfect, that @$$%^&*(*&^%$#@ strap PREVENTS shoeplay!
:(

Anonymous said...

I feel you Sid. That strap may stop her from playing but it wouldn't stop me!