Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanks !!!

In a post nearly two weeks ago, I failed to thank and give credit to a fine lady whose beautiful photos I included in the post. These two photos come from a very nice (and popular) eBay poster/vendor who goes by the eBay ID: Scentsationally-Yours. I do believe that some of her fans also show up here regularly as well, so I'm sure they recognized her work.

Firstly, I want to formally thank her for the fine photos. She has graciously offered to send more for posting here in the future, and we look forward to seeing those. Secondly, I suggest that you patronize her business on eBay and send her feedback on how nice of a job she's doing. You can search for her by going to the "community" tab on eBay and putting "scentsationally-yours" into the search box.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, thanks!

Anonymous said...

very very nice